Lazy Sunday Brunch
Kilmore Quay Natural Smoked Haddock with poached egg.
You will need:
- One pack of Kilmore Quay Smoked Haddock
- 2-4 eggs.
- Put a small pot of water on the stove with a splash of vinegar and a pinch of salt for poaching the eggs. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Meanwhile, place the Smoked Haddock fillets on a grill pan. Brush with olive oil and add a squeeze of lemon juice. Place under the grill for approx 6 mins until just cooked.
- Gently break the eggs into the pot of simmering water. Poach until they’re just as you like them – 2.5 mins for soft, 5 mins for hard or somewhere in between!
- Serve with toast and enjoy.